Saturday, June 7, 2014

Traitors Gate (UK) - Devil Takes The High Road (1985) [Original Vinyl Rip]


Traitors Gate - Devil Takes The High Road

Band Info:

Country: UK
Location: Rhondda, Wales
Formed: 1982
Style(s): NWOBHM
Status: Split Up

Release Info:

Type: EP
Carrier: Vinyl
Recording Year: 1985
Release Year: 1985
Release Style: NWOBHM
Label: Bullet Records

Release Line Up:

Chris Ellis - Vocals
Steve Colley - Bass
Andy d'Urso - Guitars
Paul House - Drums

Tracklist:

01 - Devil Takes The High Road
02 - Love After Midnight
03 - Shoot To Kill

Notes:

Please note that this post is the rip of the original vinyl. In 2013 High Roller Records reissued a remastered version with three additional bonus tracks recorded in 1980 when the band was known as "Quest"

Download Info:

Format: MP3
Bitrate: 128 kbps
File Size: 20 MB
Host site: Zippyshare
Link: Get It Here!

Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Professorpaulinho said...

Amazing. I already had it on 320, but I don't know if it's from vinyl rip or reissued from High Rolling Records. The number three track seem to be a power ballad. I don't like much power ballads, but this track is wonderful, I have loved it. I don't understand and I don't speak english.

Professorpaulinho said...

Ops, no number three, I say the number two track (Love After Midnight), seem to be it a ballad. I liked much this music.

Lord Bones said...

@ Paulinho: My guess is that what you have is the reissue version. I am glad you like the old bands. Just think of it, the recordings were done over 30 years ago, and people still like no matter how obscure the recording is.