Friday, November 13, 2015

Tank (UK) - Power Of Hunter (1982) [2007 Reissue]






+
11. Oh,What A Beautiful Morning (Bonus Track)
12. Crazy Horses (Bonus Track)
12. Filth Bitch Boogie (Bonus Track)


Artist :       Tank
Country :     UK
Release :     The Filth Hounds Of Hades: Dogs Of War 1981-2002 [Disc 2]: Power Of Hunter
Year :           1982
Genre :       Heavy Metal
File Type :   mp3 VBR

Info:

 One of the most influential formations which emerged in the beginnings of the NWOBHM madness was TANK — a fierce, ambitious young band, taking all that was the best in punk and metal to a higher level. The group was formed in Croydon (London, England) in 1980 by Alasdair "Algy" Mackie Ward, an experienced front man who wanted to go beyond his previous musical experiences, which included playing in THE SAINTS and THE DAMNED. Metal Mind Productions released the complete discography of TANK: "The Filth Hounds of Hades - Dogs of War 1981 - 2002". The collection, containing TANK's full discography extended with exclusive bonus material, is available in two editions: as a nine-CD box (8CD+DVD) and a six-LP box.  

Download :   Get It Here

5 comments:

ann said...

Greetings Dr. Bones, getting in touch here once again, this time to request the upload or link to download the killer "power of the hunter" 2007 re issue, the sound on that one must kill, I only have an old .128 with "screetching" sound in the backgrond... I appreciate you sharing such masterpieces, thanks¨now this time I´ll be patient and I´ll just keep checking the blog until I find it available, thanks. I don´t know if this is the propper way to request stuff, but maybe you could consider uploading that SATHANAS - BLACK EARTH CD & THE SATHANAS/BATHYM SPLIT??? I have this KILLER Sathanas soundboard, 7 or 8 songs, (on cassette...)including 2 unreleased ones: MESSIAH OF GREED & BLACK PROPHECIES, sound quality, I would say it´s between 9 or 10, got it directly from the guys in Bathym when they took over the Sathanas mail... Also a DARK ANGEL ultrakiller SB 9-12-85, on cassette, but I don´t know how to upload it into the system so that I may share it with other classic metalheadas... I don´t know ape ablut accessing cassettes or vinyls into the computer, so I guess we´re fucked until I figure ot how... I´m also looking for the EXCITER - VIOLENCE AND FORCE CD re-issue from 2004..... The sound on the ones I have SUX, and it´s missing the song EVIL SINNER!!! totally unacceptable... I was able to get the other 2 albums HMM & Long Live & unveiling, 2004 remaster, but I don´t know why no one has uploaded the 2004 remaster of violence and force!!!?????? And unfortunatelly, I am temporarily living for a long time (partly Job related) in a damm place where purchase of such items is not possible.... I appreciate all your help, later and HAIL TO YOU MAN!!!

Unknown said...

Good morning, please send to aledef@uol.com.br. Thx so much

Unknown said...

Do u have the Tank Discography

Anonymous said...

Please sent it
tzimotasp@yahoo.gr

Andres said...

Hola, quien puede compartir la discografis de esta fabuloso grupo (TANK), mi correo acartes@gmail.com