Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Anthrax (USA) - I'm The Man (1987)


Anthrax - I'm The Man

Band Info:

Country: USA
Location: Yonkers, New York
Formed: 1981
Style(s): Speed Metal, Thrash Metal, Groove
Status: Active

Release Info:

Type: EP
Carrier: Vinyl, CD, Cassette
Recording Year: 1987
Release Year: 1987
Release Style: Thrash Metal
Label: Island Records

Release Line Up:

Joey Belladonna - Vocals
Dan Spitz - Guitars (lead)
Scott Ian - Guitars (rhythm)
Frank Bello - Bass
Charlie Benante - Drums

Tracklist:


01 - I'm the Man (Censored radio version)
02 - I'm the Man (Uncensored Version)
03 - Sabbath Bloody Sabbath (Black Sabbath cover)
04 - I'm the Man (live) (Extremely DEF ill uncensored version)
05 - Caught in a Mosh (live)
06 - I Am the Law (live)

Notes:

Live tracks recorded July 11, 1987 at the Arcadia Theater in Dallas, Texas on the "Amongst the Living Tour".

Download Info:

Format: MP3
Bitrate: 128 kbps
File Size: 26 MB
Host site: Zippyshare
Link: Get It Here!

Enjoy!!

1 comment:

jcfa said...

gracias por el aporte