Friday, September 12, 2014

Warlock (GER) - You Hurt My Soul (On and On) (1985)


Warlock - You Hurt My Soul (On and On)

Band Info:

Country: Germany
Location: Düsseldorf, North Rhine-Westphalia
Formed: 1983
Style(s): Heavy Metal
Status: Split Up

Release Info:

Type: EP
Carrier: Vinyl
Recording Year: 1985
Release Year: 1985
Release Style: Heavy Metal
Label: Vertigo Records

Release Line Up:

Doro Pesch - Vocals
Peter Szigeti - Guitars
Rudy Graf - Guitars
Frank Rittel - Bass
Michael Eurich - Drums

Tracklist:

01 - You Hurt My Soul (On and On)
02 - Turn It On
03 - Evil

Download Info:

Format: MP3
Bitrate: 128 kbps
File Size: 11 MB
Host site: Zippyshare
Link: Get It Here!

Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great!!!! Hey Thanks my friend for all
hey Do you have the record Warlock - True As Steel 1986 ?

Please I really really want it, thanks
my mail. guillermopr-22@hotmail.com